Monday, April 6, 2009

Piles.

This is a typical exchange between Danny and myself on the wisdom of piles. He lost a very important recipe I need for Thursday (imminent death by having his relations over for Passover; I am so fucked, and by fucked I mean I will be judged and villified) because HE REMOVED IT FROM A PILE.

Danny
: ok
still have to find that recipe that I misplaced
12:53 PM will do tonight
me: you stinky stinker
Danny: yeah, I know
I confess
it's somewhere
me: next time, you have to leave the piles.
embrace the piles
Danny: yeah yeah
no!
me: accept the piles
Danny: I will not eat the piles
me: welcoem the piles into your life
Danny: no!
no piles!
me: the piles are your friends
build them
nurture them
Danny:: your hypnosis isn't working on me
12:54 PM me: and then you'll never lose papers ever again
Danny: I'm immune
me: why?
because they'll always be somewhere in the piles!
it's sheer brilliance.
Danny: yeah, and they'll always be somewhere not in piles
and easier to find to boot!
so there
me: that's bc you MOVED it
out of the pile
Danny: yeah, whatever
me: and now you can't find it.
Danny: I put it in a very logical and organized place
me: and now we're all going to DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Danny: I just don't recall the logic
haha
12:55 PM me: clearly. so logical and organized even you can't find it.
Danny: yup
I outsmarted myself
me: very logical
Danny: I do that a lot
me: how brilliant
Danny: I know
me: this iswhy you have a phd
Danny: yup
me: to lose my shizzz
Danny:: lol
okok
I get it
I'll find it tonight
me: which would otherwise be found. naturally. in a pile.
Danny: lol it certainly narrows it down
12:56 PM me: that it does
Danny: where is X?
in a pile, of course
me: and there are 3 main piles
Danny: which pile, and where in that pile, are whole other questions
right
clothes, desk, and misc
me: my fencing/shoe pile, my desk pile, or my clothes pile.
Danny: haha
I nailed it
wait!
what about your car pile?
12:57 PM the pile in your car?
you forgot that one
me: my car doesn't HAVE A PILE.
Danny: not yet
but it will
just wait
anyway, while you're building your car pile, I'm gonna go find something else to eat
I'll call you later, k?
12:58 PM me: you are so full of CRAP
Danny: lol
yeah yeah... you know its true
me: do not refer to my nonexistant car pile until it exists.
it's nearly beena year
and guess what?
NO CAR PILE
so thbbtthbthtbhtbthtbhtb
THTBHTBTHBTHBTHBTHBTHTBHTBTHBTHTBHTBTTHTBHTBTHTBTHTBBT
12:59 PM THTBHTBTHBTHBTHBTHBTHTBHTBTHBTHTBHTBTTHTBHTBTHTBTHTBBTTHTBHTBTHBTHBTHBTHBTHTBHTBTHBTHTBHTBTTHTBHTBTHTBTHTBBTTHTBHTBTHBTHBTHBTHBTHTBHTBTHBTHTBHTBTTHTBHTBTHTBTHTBBTTHTBHTBTHBTHBTHBTHBTHTBHTBTHBTHTBHTBTTHTBHTBTHTBTHTBBTTHTBHTBTHBTHBTHBTHBTHTBHTBTHBTHTBHTBTTHTBHTBTHTBTHTBBTTHTBHTBTHBTHBTHBTHBTHTBHTBTHBTHTBHTBTTHTBHTBTHTBTHTBBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danny: eew
now my gchat is covered in spit
thanks
me: I HOPE YOU FELT THAT
good.
you deserve it.
Danny: I'm gonna wipe off my screen and go find something to eat
me: loser

No comments:

Post a Comment