Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The cold harsh reality...

The cold harsh reality of the Population Council phone call wasn't as cold and harsh as I anticipated.  It wasn't as rosy and wonderful as I hoped, either.  Instead, it was Reality, which tends to exist somewhere in the middle.  I was informed that my idea is indeed interesting, and if contraceptive biology is a field I'm really interested in, I should keep in touch and call them when I'm ready to graduate!  

Which is certainly positive!  The guy I spoke to was very impressed with my blind emailing at the very least.  Being a persistent-borderline-annoying individual pays off, people!  

Then I went to Macy's and got a really long nice sweater for $20.00.  Speaking of Macy's, I tried on some DKNY.... who is able to wear DKNY?  Does anyone who reads this wear that?  Because I want to know what kind of body you have.  Donna Karan always looks great on the hanger and then when I try it on, I'm left thinking "w....t.....f....."  I'm sure it looks fabulous on someone, and I want to know who, exactly.  

After that, I went to fencing, and I thoroughly enjoyed my lesson.  A good unproductively productive day.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment