Thursday, January 8, 2009

Who wants to leap buildings in a single bound?

Oooh!  Me!  I do!

So, I'm going to start doing some of these exercises I found on my friend's blog.  (I also take fencing lessons from him.)  Because I would love to leap buildings in a single bound, it stands to reason that I want legs like a US Olympic fencer.  Tim Morehouse is featured here.   

Check it, yo.






There are two things that may happen when I try this.  I will either bust the crap out of my quads and hamstrings, or I will grow massive giant leg muscles.  Because, like, dude!  Olympic-level personal training!  In the public domain!  That I can manipulate to fit my strength!  

Is it ridiculous that I get really happy when I see things like this?  

1 comment:

  1. ...Not just any US Olympic fencer. I know of at least one US Olympic fencer that came in DFL. He then retired. Tim Morehouse is a US Olympic Silver medalist. In team event.

    ReplyDelete